November 28th (Thanksgiving Day) at the Gaylord Regional Airport! 5k or 1 mile run/walk.
- Registration: Online at www.gaylordturkeytrot.org
Or in person on Wed, Nov 27th from 5pm – 7pm, on race day at 7:30am.
- Check-In: Wed, Nov 27th from 5pm – 7pm, Or on race day at 8:00am.
- Course: Begins on the flight line of the airport terminal and traverses half of the airport perimeter road. A unique experience well marked with signs and guides. Running surface transitions between asphalt and uneven gravel.
- Start Time: 9:00 am! Strollers are asked to start from back.
- Cost: $30.00 per runner, includes a long sleeve t-shirt.
- Bring Cash or check to the Gaylord Regional Airport terminal and pick up your shirt in advance.
- Or mail registration fee to Gaylord Regional Airport PO Box 1396, Gaylord MI 49734 (Attn: Turkey Trot) and pick up shirt the day before the race or day of the race. Make checks payable to Otsego County in memo write Turkey Trot.
If you wait to register/pay on the day of the race, t-shirts will be given as supply lasts.
- 5K Age Groups: Male or Female - 11 & Under, 12-15, 16-24, 25-39, 40-59, 60 & Over
- Prizes: 5K – 1st in Each Age Group, Overall Male, and Overall Female 1 mile
- Weather: Rain and Snow won't stop us! No refunds.
- For additional Information you may call the Gaylord Regional Airport M-F at (989) 732-4218